Friday

Aye, Aye Captain!


Dallin found out yesterday right before Westlake High School's first boy's soccer game that we was made a captain of the JV team. He is super excited! He'll make a good leader - not too bossy, leads by example.

The boys had their first game yesterday at Pleasant Grove. The varsity played first and
lost 3-1. The JV lost 4-0. Both played very well especially for being a brand new school and the first game ever played together.

(This is a picture of Dallin at practice.)



2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you. We talked about this last week and you already have 5 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I'm proud of myself too. I took your advice and made a blog. But how did you find it? I haven't told anyone except Dallin and he thinks I should be telling everyone about it.

    ReplyDelete